Just tilt the furniture forward or backward slightly, enough to push one of the sliders under each of the four corners. Then easily push your sofa, table, lounge chair, TV unit, armoire - whatever - to the new location. You hardly have to exert any effort. They are amazing! If you're by yourself, just tilt the piece of furniture forward or backward, then push one of the sliders under one corner with your foot. (Just be careful not to untilt the furniture while your foot is near the slider.) It's that simple. I can't tell you the number of times I've moved my furniture from room to room and back again all by myself since I've had these handy little sliders.
Keywords: furniture sliders 3"X3" 4pcs/card patins glisseurs
If you're thinking about or presenting in the interior redesign or home staging (staging homes, house fluffing, rearrangement business) business, then these furniture sliders are a must have! I never ever go to a redesign or staging appointment without 2-3 sets of sliders. The reason I take more than one set is so that I can move several pieces of furniture at one time without having to move the sliders any more than necessary. They are so inexpensive, investing in more than one set is a must for me.
* There's no need for adhesive. The thick, dense foam conforms to any item placed on it, gripping furniture and staying with the object being moved.
* The thick foam and curved base raises the furniture above the carpet nap to allow freemovement.
* Their elongated shape allows for easy positioning under items being moved.
* The round rimmed edges will reduce friction and make moving from one floor surface to another easy.
* Their ultra smooth base glides on most floor surfaces with ease, especially carpet.